- A structured approach and insight to growing a company
- Ongoing coaching from experienced Executives in Residence (EIRs)
- Access to knowledgeable mentors and their networks
- Valuable opportunities for networking
- Learn from successful technology entrepreneurs
- Critically evaluate the fundamentals of your business idea
- Develop your entrepreneurial skills
- Overcome barriers to success
- Prepare your company to be investment-ready.
- Network with peers who share your goals and challenges
Companies interested in the Venture Acceleration Program must first complete our application form. Applicants that meet initial criteria will be contacted by our Executive in Residence (EiR) for a interview to further discuss your project. Qualifying applicants will be asked for various support materials such as a pitch deck, executive summary, product demonstration or business plan. Pending client/program fit applicants will be offered an engagement letter agreement and will commence on-boarding with their EiR.