AI Justice Challenge
Innovate BC is excited to partner with the Ministry of Attorney General and Ministry of Citizens’ Services to deliver the first ever AI Justice Challenge. The Justice sector is considered ripe for AI solutions and the Ministry of Attorney General wants to actively engage the innovator community to help solve their business challenges with AI.
Why get involved? The benefits for you include:
– Opportunities to demonstrate AI expertise and technology in a controlled setting that provides access to data and resources from a provincial government ministry.
– Potential for contracts to deliver production applications and act as a springboard to business opportunities in other jurisdictions.
– Opportunity to grow your business and have government as a potential partner, customer and reference.
In advance of posting an official Request for Proposals, five Requests for Information (RFIs) are being issued to engage the innovator community and receive feedback on the process.
Here’s how to respond to the RFI:
- Head to BC Bid and search for any of the following RFIs:
- RFI ON-003213 AI Smart Online Guide
- RFI ON-003214 AI Intelligent Reviewer
- RFI ON-003215 Artificially Intelligent Legal Guide
- RFI ON-003216 AI Auto Transcriber
- RFI ON-003217 AI Smart Court Inquirer
- Download the RFI and fill out ‘Appendix A’
- Send your answers to the address indicated in the RFI no later than July 20, 2018
Additionally, there will be a webinar taking place next week that will provide more information about this challenge. This is your best chance to learn more about the application process and get answers to any questions you may have.
We greatly appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration as we finalize the details of the AI Justice Challenge.