Do you provide online services to help people and businesses to enter and/or expand into the digital economy. Or are you and your skills not yet doing as much as you know you could? Let’s help the local businesses that we know and love get back to work, with a little digital help from their friends! This is your time to shine!
If you are a digital service provider who knows how to GSD (get stuff done) then this is the place for you.
The Digital Economy Response Program (DER3) is a free service supported by Island Coastal Economic Trust (ICET) and powered by Innovation Island Technology Association (IITA). The program is open to individuals or businesses living or working on Vancouver Island, north of the Malahat, on the Sunshine Coast, or Gulf Islands. DER3 offers one-to-one business and technical consultations for businesses that are considering entering or expanding their online presence or putting technology-based tools in place to better serve their needs. When required, the program will also match businesses with regional service providers who can deliver contracted solutions. Please review the steps below, read our FAQ page or contact us with any questions.
- To make this work we need to learn more about you and your business; please complete this form.
- After a review of your information one of our program managers will contact you.
- In working with our team, and businesses in need, we will be creating a Business Action Plan (BAP) that addresses the needs or challenges presented. For more in-depth digital/technical requirements we will facilitate appropriate business/service matching.
- After business action plans have been put to work program managers will conduct follow-up meetings to ensure that core objectives are in process, or have been realized.
- Program participants will be required to report key metrics that will be used in aggregate to determine regional outcomes and overall efficacy of DER3.