Are you wondering if digital tools could help make your business easier and more efficient, but not sure where to start? Do you wonder about how to improve (or even, begin!) your online presence?
Are you currently doing business online, or would you like to do more? Is it time to consider a pivot or change to your business model? Let’s get to work!
If you are a small-medium sized business that is considering entering or expanding in the digital economy then this is the place for you.
The Digital Economy Response Program (DER3) is a free service supported by Island Coastal Economic Trust (ICET) and powered by Innovation Island Technology Association (IITA). The program is open to individuals or businesses living or working on Vancouver Island, north of the Malahat, on the Sunshine Coast, or Gulf Islands. DER3 offers one-to-one business and technical consultations for businesses that are considering entering or expanding their online presence or putting technology-based tools in place to better serve their needs. When required, the program will also match businesses with regional service providers who can deliver contracted solutions. Please review the steps below, read our FAQ page or contact us with any questions.
- To make this work we need to learn more about you and your business; please complete this form.
- After a review of your information one of our program managers will assess your business needs.
- We will contact everyone who applies to the program to gain personal insights on specific challenges, requirements or opportunities and to assess various digital readiness factors.
- We will provide various "how-to" solutions for challenges that can be solved quickly and for more in-depth requirements we will work with our Subject Matter Experts to provide businesses with a tailored Business Action Plan (BAP) on how to address the needs or challenges presented.
- When needed we will match you with business/digital service providers who can deliver contracted solutions.
- After business action plans have been put to work program managers will conduct follow-up meetings to ensure that core objectives are in process, or have been realized.
- Program participants will be required to report key metrics that will be used in aggregate to determine regional outcomes and overall efficacy of DER3.