Tech Resiliency Program
Are you a company that is:
- using technology to add value to your business (think information technology, engineering, software development, science-based R&D, or integrating technology into your product or service delivery)
- innovating with new products or services within your industry ~ perhaps applying engineering or technology in new ways to create better products or services?
- based on Vancouver Island (North of the Malahat), Sunshine Coast, or Gulf Islands?
- an early-stage tech Startup or company expanding into a new a tech-based market?
- working on the venture full-time, with at least one other person?
- has paying customers and is generating revenue ~ or are close to it?
TRP was a no-cost no-obligation program for qualified companies that provides coaching and mentoring with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Executives In Residence (EiRs) including supporting tools and resources. The program’s focus was dedicated to help you maintain and grow operations, build resiliency, and prepare for a successful recovery or expansion in these trying times.
We recognize that use of the term technology is wide and varied. For the Tech Resiliency Program, technology is defined as products and productized services, with engineering attributes in advanced communications technologies, digital media and web, electronics design and manufacturing, software development, mechanical and industrial technologies and other advanced engineering disciplines.
Supported by the Federal Government (Western Economic Diversification Canada) and Innovate BC, the Tech Resiliency Program was delivered across the Province by the BC Acceleration Network. The program is closed March 2021 and supported over 70 businesses
Please see our Venture Acceleration Program, which is a similar program and the signature program Innovation Island has been delivering since 2013.
Applications are now closed for the TRP Program