Tech Resiliency Program
Are you a company that is:
- using technology to add value to your business (think information technology, engineering, software development, science-based R&D, or integrating technology into your product or service delivery)
- innovating with new products or services within your industry ~ perhaps applying engineering or technology in new ways to create better products or services?
- based on Vancouver Island (North of the Malahat), Sunshine Coast, or Gulf Islands?
- an early-stage tech Startup or company expanding into a new a tech-based market?
- working on the venture full-time, with at least one other person?
- has paying customers and is generating revenue ~ or are close to it?
TRP is a no-cost no-obligation program for qualified companies that provides coaching and mentoring with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Executives In Residence (EiRs) including supporting tools and resources. The program’s focus is dedicated to help you maintain and grow operations, build resiliency, and prepare for a successful recovery or expansion in these trying times.
We recognize that use of the term technology is wide and varied. For the Tech Resiliency Program, technology is defined as products and productized services, with engineering attributes in advanced communications technologies, digital media and web, electronics design and manufacturing, software development, mechanical and industrial technologies and other advanced engineering disciplines.
Supported by the Federal Government (Western Economic Diversification Canada) and Innovate BC, the Tech Resiliency Program is delivered across the Province by the BC Acceleration Network. The program runs currently until the end of March 2021.
There is no cost for the Tech Resiliency Program. As a comparison typical executive-level consulting fee rates are between $2,000-$3,500/month PLUS for comparable services.
For more information and to see a list of FAQs - Click Here
Acceptance to the Tech Resiliency Program is based on an application to the program
Companies interested in the Tech Resiliency program must first complete our application form. Applicants that meet initial criteria will be contacted by the TRP Program Director to conduct a discovery call to further discuss your business.